Texas to Mexico

Discriptions, pictures, recipes & monologue of life for a Texan in Mexico. The Mexico experience...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Night time driving in Mexico
We crossed the border at Nuevo Laredo and headed towards Torreon at dusk. We vowed not to drive in the dark in Mexico but pushed on to get back to Torreon before Midnight. After seeing things sort of materialize that weren't there in the desert~I think it will be the last time we make that journey at night.

Katerina rode back to Mexico in a much better frame of mind than the rest of the passengers. Could be her soft little accomodations! At the border no one even noticed a cat much less her much sought after paperwork!

Starbucks Coffee


One thing I miss about the good old US of A!!! Whenever we are home I try & get my Starbucks fix! It is easy to obtain since there are now 5 Starbucks in Round Rock Texas. Mexico has Cafe Buzz which in now way compares, blah! I wonder at what point Starbucks will arrive in Mexico. A very good question to ponder with a certain niece who is employed with the java mega chain! I wonder how Starbucks would be pronounced down here in Mexico?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

What a little princess that kitty cat is! Meow!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Hornsfan said...

I think this is your sign, no Starbucks in Torreon!! You are obviously meant to franchise one there. :)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Or a sign that I am not supposed to be that far from a Starbucks!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home