Texas to Mexico

Discriptions, pictures, recipes & monologue of life for a Texan in Mexico. The Mexico experience...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Not amused!
Do I look amused??
The pecan picker in question!
Trash day in las Isabeles

On our recent trash pick up day I was more than irritated & not very amused by the behavior of the sanitation workers in our little burg. I was upstairs changing clothes & heard the trash truck arrive at our house when I was rather shocked to find the tree shaking outside of the bedroom window. Well, what to my wondering eyes should appear??? A human head! One of the workers felt very agile & certain that he could shimmey up the pecan tree near our room & was up there grabbing pecans~which I might add are still green. He also was looking back at me look at him! Well, I raced downstairs more to retrieve our trash can than to catch the pecan thief but he was already up the neighbors pecan tree staring up at their window? What gives I would like to know? Is he really after pecans or is he a local Peeping Tom? I really have to wonder. Would a 9 iron to the head stop this peeper? Only time will tell. But I have photos this trash day of the same pecan picker at work prior to his repeat tree climb. I have put him on the alert that this Gringo is watching & not amused....

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Oh boy you look so mad it looks like steam is coming off the top of your head! What is that feather shaped item?

5:23 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Even Kitty looks mad!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

The feather shape thing behind my head is the frame of a mirror. Kitty was mad! ha! Pecans my foot!!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Copperglaze sienna~been wearing that same shade since forever! It does add a certain impact when one takes photos of guys climbing trees.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Hornsfan said...

Silly man, he has no idea who he is messing with, doesn't he know how gun happy Texans are?? He should be afraid, you could be a card carrying (and gun toting) NRA member. Lucky for him your president is NOT Charlton Heston.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home